Keep Your Cash

Saturday, February 25, 2006

$200 Dollars for opening Two Citi Cards

I recently opened the Citi Professional and the Citi Diamond Preferred Cards. I made a purchase as soon as I received them . The two cards rewarded me with 20,000 Thank You points or $200 in Gift cards. The points showed up at the end of the first billing cycle. i requested my cards and received them in about 7 business day. The whole process took under 10 minutes. The Diamond Preffered offers 0% on purchases and balance transfers for a year. The also offer 5 points on Gas, Groceries and drugstores but only for the first year. I plan to close it after the year is over. The nice thing of the the Citi Professional Card is the 3% cash back on restaurants. I will use my $200 of Target gift cards to buy my groceries for the next two months. To apply just go to their main site.
Enjoy.