Keep Your Cash

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Cashback and Reward Offers this year: $975

How much money have you made applying for offers and Rewards this year? So far I have made close to $1000 in cash and Gift cards. Here is a list of the offers and rewards I have accumulated so far this year. So far my credit score has not dropped, it actualy went up. My friends at work think that all this free money stuff I do is for the birds. I think of this money as a bonus for having a decent credit score. My score is not that great , but a little above average.

1. Citi Checking Account $200 Cash (Opening Account)
2. Citi Premier Pass Elite $150 in gift Cards (Opening Account)
3. Citi Diamond Reward $100 in Gift Cards (Opening Account)+ $200 ( Reward Gift Cards)
4. Citi Professional $100 in Gift Cards (Opening Account)
5. Citi Divedend $150 in Cash Back rewards
6. Unwired $20+$5
7. Fatcash $40
8. Creditcard offers.com $10

6 Comments:

  • Hi !.
    You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
    There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you need
    AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
    Do you want to become really rich in short time?
    That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

    I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
    I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
    It`s easy to start , just click this link http://epobemotob.freecities.com/xuwypyw.html
    and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:16 AM  

  • Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:44 AM  

  • Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:18 PM  

  • Good day, sun shines!
    There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
    I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
    Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real money.
    It gets down to choose a proper companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

    You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
    http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:49 AM  

  • Well I assent to but I about the collection should acquire more info then it has.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:51 PM  

  • Thanks into sharing. Like always, on the in money and right-minded on quarry!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home