Keep Your Cash

Monday, October 02, 2006

Doing the right thing is very hard

Do you guys ever get the feeling that we as a group are missing out? Sometimes I feel that I am forgoing my present to hopefully live a carefree future. I get the feeling that I am not enjoying life as much as I should. Sometimes I get discouraged when I read that you need about 2 million to retire. I guess I am just a little discouraged today because I saw a few articles about some people my age that have about 300K in their retirement accounts. I guess I need to step up my savings eventhough I feel that I am already saving more than most of my friends.

1 Comments:

  • Don't compare yourself to others, you'll do just fine. Keep up the good work.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home